There are many Vegan alternative chocolate bars available these days. Go Max Go Foods have a fantastic selection, they have their own Vegan take on Mars bar, Snickers, Milky way, Bounty, Crunch and Peanut Butter Cups – but no Crunchie bar alternative, so I’ve set myself a challenge to make my own Vegan version of a Crunchie bar, read on to see how the experiment goes.
Posts Tagged ‘Vegan Crunchie’
- Very interesting talk from Juliet Gellatley Viva founder and director – wheat-eaters or meat-eaters goo.gl/UReT57 @VeggieVegan 1 day ago
- Stop the spread of factory dairies in Wales – Sign Petition | National Assembly for Wales assemblywales.org/epetition-list… 2 weeks ago
- Take Action: Ask Harvey Nichols to stop selling real fur (via @PETAUK) petauk.org/harveynichols 2 weeks ago
- N. Londoners please RT Cat #Found straying in Bounds Green, black & white, shorthair, female, 4-5 months old – call 0208 888 2351 2 weeks ago
- New vegan sandwich @Pret Super Greens – kale and spinach mix with avocado, toasted almonds & red peppers on wholegrain bread – It’s so good 1 month ago