I’m so excited to let you all know that Moo Free have launched a new range of scrummy rice milk chocolate bars, mini moos. Bite size packs, with three individually wrapped bars, great for carrying around, for when the Vegan chocolate cravings get you! They come in three varieties, Hammy’s Original, (the moo free we know and love,) Scrummy Hunny-comb, (readers of my blog will know that I just cannot resist Honeycomb,) and Juicy Sultana, (for the fruit fans out there.) They are available online and also on the UK high street.
Posts Tagged ‘vegan chocolate’
- Stop the spread of factory dairies in Wales – Sign Petition | National Assembly for Wales assemblywales.org/epetition-list… 2 weeks ago
- Take Action: Ask Harvey Nichols to stop selling real fur (via @PETAUK) petauk.org/harveynichols 2 weeks ago
- N. Londoners please RT Cat #Found straying in Bounds Green, black & white, shorthair, female, 4-5 months old – call 0208 888 2351 2 weeks ago
- New vegan sandwich @Pret Super Greens – kale and spinach mix with avocado, toasted almonds & red peppers on wholegrain bread – It’s so good 1 month ago
- Welsh factory dairy farm plans approved: wspa.org.uk/latestnews/201… 1 month ago