I’m so excited to let you all know that Moo Free have launched a new range of scrummy rice milk chocolate bars, mini moos. Bite size packs, with three individually wrapped bars, great for carrying around, for when the Vegan chocolate cravings get you! They come in three varieties, Hammy’s Original, (the moo free we know and love,) Scrummy Hunny-comb, (readers of my blog will know that I just cannot resist Honeycomb,) and Juicy Sultana, (for the fruit fans out there.) They are available online and also on the UK high street.
Posts Tagged ‘vegan chocolate’
- The veggie diet is the superhero of diets! Helping to save the planet, animals, others and ourselves #NationalVegetarianWeek 5 days ago
- Turn energy bills into windmills – Switch to @ecotricity #GreenBritain find out more goo.gl/tcntm 6 days ago
- Ever made your own nut based milk? Check out this great article from @ecorazzi goo.gl/imlVy 7 days ago
- Can’t wait to try this Raw Blueberry Cheesecake recipe from @TheVeganZombie goo.gl/usidy 10 days ago
- Today I helped support @BeagleWelfare buying charity pot and LIMITED EDITION Paw Print soap @LushSouthMolton http://t.co/rzxhAaTqkU 14 days ago