I have wanted to re-create Millionaire’s Shortbread for some time. I’ve stumbled across many recipes and I’ve tried a few, using different techniques and different dairy alternatives but they’ve just not been quite right. Until now, finally I’ve cracked it, so here I am sharing my recipe with you all. It’s a rich Vegan experience but don’t worry, you don’t have to be a Vegan millionaire to try this recipe, it just makes you feel like one!
Posts Tagged ‘Vegan caramel’
- The veggie diet is the superhero of diets! Helping to save the planet, animals, others and ourselves #NationalVegetarianWeek 5 days ago
- Turn energy bills into windmills – Switch to @ecotricity #GreenBritain find out more goo.gl/tcntm 6 days ago
- Ever made your own nut based milk? Check out this great article from @ecorazzi goo.gl/imlVy 6 days ago
- Can’t wait to try this Raw Blueberry Cheesecake recipe from @TheVeganZombie goo.gl/usidy 10 days ago
- Today I helped support @BeagleWelfare buying charity pot and LIMITED EDITION Paw Print soap @LushSouthMolton http://t.co/rzxhAaTqkU 14 days ago