I have wanted to re-create Millionaire’s Shortbread for some time. I’ve stumbled across many recipes and I’ve tried a few, using different techniques and different dairy alternatives but they’ve just not been quite right. Until now, finally I’ve cracked it, so here I am sharing my recipe with you all. It’s a rich Vegan experience but don’t worry, you don’t have to be a Vegan millionaire to try this recipe, it just makes you feel like one!
Posts Tagged ‘Vegan caramel’
- Gingerbread ice cream recipe from @ChocCoveredKt healthy dessert blog goo.gl/zYeV3Y 20 hours ago
- Very interesting talk from Juliet Gellatley Viva founder and director – wheat-eaters or meat-eaters goo.gl/UReT57 @VeggieVegan 2 days ago
- Stop the spread of factory dairies in Wales – Sign Petition | National Assembly for Wales assemblywales.org/epetition-list… 2 weeks ago
- Take Action: Ask Harvey Nichols to stop selling real fur (via @PETAUK) petauk.org/harveynichols 2 weeks ago
- N. Londoners please RT Cat #Found straying in Bounds Green, black & white, shorthair, female, 4-5 months old – call 0208 888 2351 3 weeks ago