Around Christmas time I had a real craving for donuts. My wife (who runs this blog) makes the best donuts I’ve ever had, but they take time and sometimes you just want to grab something and tuck in. So, living right next to a large Asda, I went on a mission to find out what their donuts were made of.
Posts Tagged ‘supermarket’
- Look what my work colleagues get tomorrow – #DairyFree #GlutenFree Lemon Cheesecake Cupcakes #MsCupcakeRecipe http://t.co/YMSsoKakp7 4 days ago
- Vegan sushi – great out and about lunch I discovered yesterday @waitrose food to go fridge #VeganLunch http://t.co/3lsEVi6AOv 4 days ago
- I’ve just booked an appointment to save a life, will you? blood.co.uk via @GiveBloodNHS 7 days ago
- Last piece left! :( Nanaimo bar @MsCupcakeUK recipe with @PlamilFoods organic mint chocolate topping http://t.co/D9hBNCZ9ab 9 days ago
- Experimenting in the kitchen – veganising @Nigella_Lawson Lemon polenta cake goo.gl/6j3qw 9 days ago