Around Christmas time I had a real craving for donuts. My wife (who runs this blog) makes the best donuts I’ve ever had, but they take time and sometimes you just want to grab something and tuck in. So, living right next to a large Asda, I went on a mission to find out what their donuts were made of.
Posts Tagged ‘supermarket’
- Stop the spread of factory dairies in Wales – Sign Petition | National Assembly for Wales assemblywales.org/epetition-list… 2 weeks ago
- Take Action: Ask Harvey Nichols to stop selling real fur (via @PETAUK) petauk.org/harveynichols 2 weeks ago
- N. Londoners please RT Cat #Found straying in Bounds Green, black & white, shorthair, female, 4-5 months old – call 0208 888 2351 2 weeks ago
- New vegan sandwich @Pret Super Greens – kale and spinach mix with avocado, toasted almonds & red peppers on wholegrain bread – It’s so good 1 month ago
- Welsh factory dairy farm plans approved: wspa.org.uk/latestnews/201… 1 month ago