There are many Vegan alternative chocolate bars available these days. Go Max Go Foods have a fantastic selection, they have their own Vegan take on Mars bar, Snickers, Milky way, Bounty, Crunch and Peanut Butter Cups – but no Crunchie bar alternative, so I’ve set myself a challenge to make my own Vegan version of a Crunchie bar, read on to see how the experiment goes.
Posts Tagged ‘Sponge Toffee’
- The veggie diet is the superhero of diets! Helping to save the planet, animals, others and ourselves #NationalVegetarianWeek 4 days ago
- Turn energy bills into windmills – Switch to @ecotricity #GreenBritain find out more goo.gl/tcntm 5 days ago
- Ever made your own nut based milk? Check out this great article from @ecorazzi goo.gl/imlVy 6 days ago
- Can’t wait to try this Raw Blueberry Cheesecake recipe from @TheVeganZombie goo.gl/usidy 9 days ago
- Today I helped support @BeagleWelfare buying charity pot and LIMITED EDITION Paw Print soap @LushSouthMolton http://t.co/rzxhAaTqkU 13 days ago