Next Sunday is Easter Sunday. For most this means eating lots of chocolates, for some it’s a special religious event and for me its all about bouncing bunnies, baby chicks and lambs – new life, deserving freedom and respect, not confinement and ending up on a dinner table. This is why I’m Vegan, I love and respect animals, they have rights just as we do. On Sunday the closest thing to baby animals on our table will be Home-made Vegan chocolates using Lakeland silicone chocolate mould.
Posts Tagged ‘Plamil’
- Turn energy bills into windmills – Switch to @ecotricity #GreenBritain find out more goo.gl/tcntm 7 hours ago
- Ever made your own nut based milk? Check out this great article from @ecorazzi goo.gl/imlVy 1 day ago
- Can’t wait to try this Raw Blueberry Cheesecake recipe from @TheVeganZombie goo.gl/usidy 4 days ago
- Today I helped support @BeagleWelfare buying charity pot and LIMITED EDITION Paw Print soap @LushSouthMolton http://t.co/rzxhAaTqkU 8 days ago
- Hollywood Mum Emily Deschanel: Why I Ditched Dairy blog.peta.org.uk/2013/05/hollyw… 10 days ago