Next Sunday is Easter Sunday. For most this means eating lots of chocolates, for some it’s a special religious event and for me its all about bouncing bunnies, baby chicks and lambs – new life, deserving freedom and respect, not confinement and ending up on a dinner table. This is why I’m Vegan, I love and respect animals, they have rights just as we do. On Sunday the closest thing to baby animals on our table will be Home-made Vegan chocolates using Lakeland silicone chocolate mould.
Posts Tagged ‘Plamil’
- Has anybody tried @consciousfood Ginger Crunch? They sound so good, with amaranth, molasses, sesame and coconut. goo.gl/SncZ83 3 days ago
- Please sign this petition to stop living lucky charms in China – it’s beyond cruelty avaaz.org/en/petition/Pe… 3 days ago
- Gingerbread ice cream recipe from @ChocCoveredKt healthy dessert blog goo.gl/zYeV3Y 4 days ago
- Very interesting talk from Juliet Gellatley Viva founder and director – wheat-eaters or meat-eaters goo.gl/UReT57 @VeggieVegan 5 days ago
- Stop the spread of factory dairies in Wales – Sign Petition | National Assembly for Wales assemblywales.org/epetition-list… 3 weeks ago