My husband discovered that Oxford has a Vegetarian pub about a year ago and this week we decided to take a day trip to Oxford to go and visit it. The Gardeners Arms is number 39 on Plantation Road in Jericho, it’s a bit less than half an hours walk from Oxford railway station. The Gardeners Arms Oxford.
Posts Tagged ‘Oxford’
- The veggie diet is the superhero of diets! Helping to save the planet, animals, others and ourselves #NationalVegetarianWeek 11 hours ago
- Turn energy bills into windmills – Switch to @ecotricity #GreenBritain find out more goo.gl/tcntm 2 days ago
- Ever made your own nut based milk? Check out this great article from @ecorazzi goo.gl/imlVy 2 days ago
- Can’t wait to try this Raw Blueberry Cheesecake recipe from @TheVeganZombie goo.gl/usidy 5 days ago
- Today I helped support @BeagleWelfare buying charity pot and LIMITED EDITION Paw Print soap @LushSouthMolton http://t.co/rzxhAaTqkU 9 days ago