I’ve never really liked Morrisons the supermarket.The check out queues always seem to back up into the aisles, the shop in general seems higgledy piggledy. And it’s all just a bit too stressful for me. However after a recent shopping trip I have found a reason to love Morrisons, (like so many of you do :-P) I discovered in their ‘free from’ aisle a box of luxury Vegan chocolates called- Caramel Choices.
Posts Tagged ‘Luxury Vegan chocolate’
- Gingerbread ice cream recipe from @ChocCoveredKt healthy dessert blog goo.gl/zYeV3Y 1 day ago
- Very interesting talk from Juliet Gellatley Viva founder and director – wheat-eaters or meat-eaters goo.gl/UReT57 @VeggieVegan 2 days ago
- Stop the spread of factory dairies in Wales – Sign Petition | National Assembly for Wales assemblywales.org/epetition-list… 2 weeks ago
- Take Action: Ask Harvey Nichols to stop selling real fur (via @PETAUK) petauk.org/harveynichols 2 weeks ago
- N. Londoners please RT Cat #Found straying in Bounds Green, black & white, shorthair, female, 4-5 months old – call 0208 888 2351 3 weeks ago