I’m always searching for cruelty free household cleaning products and new ideas. Supermarkets have aisles full of household cleaning products, but it’s not that easy to find cruelty free products. A lot of the popular cleaning brands available in supermarkets test their, ingredients / finished product on animals. Many use animal derived ingredients, others contain harsh chemicals that are harmful to the environment and living organisms. But these products are effective, affordable and readily available… well that’s not good enough for me and I hope you feel the same too.
Posts Tagged ‘Eco Friendly’
- Join @TheVeganSociety help support the amazing work they do goo.gl/kADPs 12 hours ago
- The veggie diet is the superhero of diets! Helping to save the planet, animals, others and ourselves #NationalVegetarianWeek 6 days ago
- Turn energy bills into windmills – Switch to @ecotricity #GreenBritain find out more goo.gl/tcntm 7 days ago
- Ever made your own nut based milk? Check out this great article from @ecorazzi goo.gl/imlVy 7 days ago
- Can’t wait to try this Raw Blueberry Cheesecake recipe from @TheVeganZombie goo.gl/usidy 10 days ago