I’m always searching for cruelty free household cleaning products and new ideas. Supermarkets have aisles full of household cleaning products, but it’s not that easy to find cruelty free products. A lot of the popular cleaning brands available in supermarkets test their, ingredients / finished product on animals. Many use animal derived ingredients, others contain harsh chemicals that are harmful to the environment and living organisms. But these products are effective, affordable and readily available… well that’s not good enough for me and I hope you feel the same too.
Posts Tagged ‘Cleaning’
- Has anybody tried @consciousfood Ginger Crunch? They sound so good, with amaranth, molasses, sesame and coconut. goo.gl/SncZ83 3 days ago
- Please sign this petition to stop living lucky charms in China – it’s beyond cruelty avaaz.org/en/petition/Pe… 3 days ago
- Gingerbread ice cream recipe from @ChocCoveredKt healthy dessert blog goo.gl/zYeV3Y 4 days ago
- Very interesting talk from Juliet Gellatley Viva founder and director – wheat-eaters or meat-eaters goo.gl/UReT57 @VeggieVegan 5 days ago
- Stop the spread of factory dairies in Wales – Sign Petition | National Assembly for Wales assemblywales.org/epetition-list… 3 weeks ago