I’ve never really liked Morrisons the supermarket.The check out queues always seem to back up into the aisles, the shop in general seems higgledy piggledy. And it’s all just a bit too stressful for me. However after a recent shopping trip I have found a reason to love Morrisons, (like so many of you do :-P) I discovered in their ‘free from’ aisle a box of luxury Vegan chocolates called- Caramel Choices.
Posts Tagged ‘Caramel Choices’
- Has anybody tried @consciousfood Ginger Crunch? They sound so good, with amaranth, molasses, sesame and coconut. goo.gl/SncZ83 14 hours ago
- Please sign this petition to stop living lucky charms in China – it’s beyond cruelty avaaz.org/en/petition/Pe… 14 hours ago
- Gingerbread ice cream recipe from @ChocCoveredKt healthy dessert blog goo.gl/zYeV3Y 2 days ago
- Very interesting talk from Juliet Gellatley Viva founder and director – wheat-eaters or meat-eaters goo.gl/UReT57 @VeggieVegan 3 days ago
- Stop the spread of factory dairies in Wales – Sign Petition | National Assembly for Wales assemblywales.org/epetition-list… 2 weeks ago