Around Christmas time I had a real craving for donuts. My wife (who runs this blog) makes the best donuts I’ve ever had, but they take time and sometimes you just want to grab something and tuck in. So, living right next to a large Asda, I went on a mission to find out what their donuts were made of.
Posts Tagged ‘bakery’
- Has anybody tried @consciousfood Ginger Crunch? They sound so good, with amaranth, molasses, sesame and coconut. goo.gl/SncZ83 1 day ago
- Please sign this petition to stop living lucky charms in China – it’s beyond cruelty avaaz.org/en/petition/Pe… 1 day ago
- Gingerbread ice cream recipe from @ChocCoveredKt healthy dessert blog goo.gl/zYeV3Y 2 days ago
- Very interesting talk from Juliet Gellatley Viva founder and director – wheat-eaters or meat-eaters goo.gl/UReT57 @VeggieVegan 4 days ago
- Stop the spread of factory dairies in Wales – Sign Petition | National Assembly for Wales assemblywales.org/epetition-list… 2 weeks ago