Around Christmas time I had a real craving for donuts. My wife (who runs this blog) makes the best donuts I’ve ever had, but they take time and sometimes you just want to grab something and tuck in. So, living right next to a large Asda, I went on a mission to find out what their donuts were made of.
Posts Tagged ‘bakery’
- Join @TheVeganSociety help support the amazing work they do goo.gl/kADPs 6 hours ago
- The veggie diet is the superhero of diets! Helping to save the planet, animals, others and ourselves #NationalVegetarianWeek 5 days ago
- Turn energy bills into windmills – Switch to @ecotricity #GreenBritain find out more goo.gl/tcntm 6 days ago
- Ever made your own nut based milk? Check out this great article from @ecorazzi goo.gl/imlVy 7 days ago
- Can’t wait to try this Raw Blueberry Cheesecake recipe from @TheVeganZombie goo.gl/usidy 10 days ago