Probably one of the hardest parts of clothing yourself as a Vegan is finding suitable footwear. Quality shoes that look and feel great without containing any form of animal skin are hard to come by. For a long long time I have endorsed Converse Chuck Taylors as they are vegan, look good and until my latest pair, comfortable.
Archive for the ‘Clothing’ Category
- Look what my work colleagues get tomorrow – #DairyFree #GlutenFree Lemon Cheesecake Cupcakes #MsCupcakeRecipe http://t.co/YMSsoKakp7 3 days ago
- Vegan sushi – great out and about lunch I discovered yesterday @waitrose food to go fridge #VeganLunch http://t.co/3lsEVi6AOv 4 days ago
- I’ve just booked an appointment to save a life, will you? blood.co.uk via @GiveBloodNHS 6 days ago
- Last piece left! :( Nanaimo bar @MsCupcakeUK recipe with @PlamilFoods organic mint chocolate topping http://t.co/D9hBNCZ9ab 9 days ago
- Experimenting in the kitchen – veganising @Nigella_Lawson Lemon polenta cake goo.gl/6j3qw 9 days ago