Probably one of the hardest parts of clothing yourself as a Vegan is finding suitable footwear. Quality shoes that look and feel great without containing any form of animal skin are hard to come by. For a long long time I have endorsed Converse Chuck Taylors as they are vegan, look good and until my latest pair, comfortable.
Archive for the ‘Clothing’ Category
- Stop the spread of factory dairies in Wales – Sign Petition | National Assembly for Wales assemblywales.org/epetition-list… 2 weeks ago
- Take Action: Ask Harvey Nichols to stop selling real fur (via @PETAUK) petauk.org/harveynichols 2 weeks ago
- N. Londoners please RT Cat #Found straying in Bounds Green, black & white, shorthair, female, 4-5 months old – call 0208 888 2351 2 weeks ago
- New vegan sandwich @Pret Super Greens – kale and spinach mix with avocado, toasted almonds & red peppers on wholegrain bread – It’s so good 1 month ago
- Welsh factory dairy farm plans approved: wspa.org.uk/latestnews/201… 1 month ago